From a single casting: correct blow holes, impregnate porosities, reduce scrap, increase productivity
Efficient post-treatment methods for foundries, the metalworking industry and the automotive sector.
Analysis – advice – problem-solving – product selection – application support: DIAMANT Metallplastic is the internationally recognised full-service provider of high-quality polymer systems for metal repair, surface treatment, impregnation and protection against wear in foundries and in the automotive sector.
Polymer systems from DIAMANT Metallplastic are ideally suited to
- metal impregnation, sealing of ultra-fine defects
- surface corrections
- fine and medium-size repairs
- large repairs
- capillary metal impregnation
- protection against wear
Minimise costs, time and scrap – optimise processes and results
Our product solutions restore the function of the cast part and thus significantly reduce scrap. Polymer-bound metals from the broadly diversified DIAMANT product range are easy to use and achieve considerable savings of costs and time in production. DIAMANT polymer systems for foundries impregnate cast parts in a capillary-active process, correct surface irregularities, close blow holes and repair small, medium-size and large defects in the casting. Polymer-bound coating systems help to prevent thermal, abrasive and chemical wear and thus significantly increase the service life and operational reliability of plants and machines.
Perfectly combined: product and service quality
DIAMANT Metallplastic combines worldwide tried-and-tested product quality with industry-leading service quality. Because universal solutions are not what is required in technical applications in the foundry sector, but rather pinpoint solutions and a non-compromising orientation to the specific needs of the user:
- problem identification and development of solution concepts
- mature, individually tunable product range with matching accessories
- development and formulation of special recipes for special applications
- detailed advice and additional training offers
- if desired, application or application support by experienced DIAMANT experts (blow hole repair service)